BEAUTIFUL MOIST JELLO CAKE

THE GREATEST MOIST JELLO CAKE
the greatest moist jello cake

This raspberry jello cake is the perfect holiday dessert and favorite with the kids. The moist sponge cake paired with the sweet-tartness of the raspberry mousse and raspberries will win your crowd over.

super moist yellow cake, moist lemon jello cake recipe, does jello make cake moist, moist jello cake, moist jello cake recipe, moist jello poke cake recipe, moist lemon cake with jello, moist strawberry cake with jello

INGREDIENTS:

For the Raspberry Mousse:

6 oz package raspberry jello
8 oz tub cool whip, thawed in the fridge

For the Cake Layer:

4 large eggs, room temp
campaignIcon
½ cup granulated sugar
campaignIcon
¼ tsp vanilla
½ cup all-purpose flour

For the Syrup:

½ cup warm water
2 Tbsp granulated sugar
1 tsp lemon juice

Topping Ingredients:

3 oz package raspberry jello
6 oz package raspberries

Source:
THE GREATEST MOIST JELLO CAKE



TESTIMONIAL
Shun Latt
I set the cake and mousse in fridge for about an hour and pour the jello on top but the mousse came up and jello couldn't make its layer. What did I do wrong in here?
Josephine Alimasi
I will try this for my son's birthday πŸ₯°πŸ˜
Marco Lam
I love you videos so much.....
But I wanna ask one question.....No need to put any butter or oil for the sponge cake?😁
mbak uwar Mbak
Wow.... Looks so yummy
 Definitely I'm gonna try this
Thanks for your sharing Natasha
You look so beautiful ..
Thumbs up ..
disgirlinda
Thanks for this recipe, i can't wait to make it😊
Simply Nataly Kitchen
Hi Natka! We all ways make jello for holidays!!! I use cookie instead  of cake. lovely cake! Nataly xoxo
Shariqa Amtul
thxxx dear....i made in home and it was awsm...luv it and ur teachingπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜™πŸ˜™
NATURAL MINNIE
i just love this delicious jello cake its simple and easy, u're great
ANXSS A
what can i substitude cool whip ? we dont have this in France :(
Baby Vadanayakam
Hello natashas thx a lot for the receip.can you tell for the syrup you use on the genoise how much water and sugar.thxxxx
Safaa LAABYECH
thanks for the recipe ;)
SVETLANA BLYSHCHIK
Thanks for this rasbarry jello cake. Today I did it from ur videoπŸ˜„ I just looked to u , how do u do and I did. That is so delicious! Love itπŸ˜„
Ali Kel
Natasha you are like the Woman that Ive been looking for my whole life you have a beautiful smile
snerita levis
yupzz it looks so yummy
Itxazoa
I made it in the Spring and we all loved it.  Now. I am making it again for a friend's party.  I am sure that it will be a success.  Thank you so much.
Suzannah Williams
I dream about eating this. I want to make it but we dont have cool whip in the UK 😩
Alaa Sheeha
This is awesome love it I'm trying this tomorrow when I get all the recipes πŸ˜πŸ˜‹❤️
ilmp1
This recipe looks awesome!
NIKA CHEB
i love jello, this is definitely the cake for me, and my kids can help too
Ardil Arslangedikli
What a sweet lady, thank you for such a quality video, and a great recipe πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

LihatTutupKomentar