HOW TO MAKE FRIED CHICKEN RECIPES SOUTHERN

THE BEST FRIED CHICKEN RECIPES SOUTHERN
the best fried chicken recipes southern
southern fried chicken, southern fried chicken!, southern fried chicken recipe, southern fried chicken recipe buttermilk, southern fried chicken near me, southern fried chicken buttermilk, southern fried chicken in buttermilk, southern fried chicken with buttermilk, southern fried chicken batter, southern fried chicken breast recipe, southern fried chicken wings, southern fried chicken breast yard house, southern fried chicken festival, southern fried chicken air fryer, southern fried chicken thighs, southern fried chicken restaurant, southern fried chicken paula deen

source:
THE BEST FRIED CHICKEN RECIPES SOUTHERN


TESTIMONIAL
803GoLsOnViLLe
When you almost said "sprinkle half this shit " I knew I was watching the RIGHT video.
Mz Muzyk
"Sprinkle half of this sh.....stuff" 😂😂😂 good video. I know it was tasty
Alex
I love your videos. They’re short, straight to the point, and informative. Keep the videos coming!
thecupcakeconspiracy
sprinkle half of this sh!t, never change Coop u speak my language lol ;)
Michael Whittaker II
I tried to jump thru my phone to get a couple pieces!!
Sierra
😂😂😂😂 idk why I laughed so hard when you corrected yourself but I am crying 💀💀
Ellen's Homemade Delights
Amazing Crust Girlfriend, Love Fried Chicken my Favorite!!
dimitria ford
“Half of that sh...stuff.” 😂 Keep it real Coop ! ✊🏾
Eddie Kane
Your voice is soothing and you can cook well damn !!! I'm subscribed !
Monie Mone
Omg, can we be best friends, and just chill and cook together ❤️❤️
Raquel Green
So one of my customers came in my store today...and said she was trying out a new recipe that she got off Facebook. She asked me have you heard of Coop Can Cook...I was like Yeah!!! I'm one of her subscribers...She was trying out your hibachi recipe.... I told her she would love it and also your quesadilla recipe... But I know she can't go wrong with trying out any of your recipes...such a small world...keep doing what your doing !😁
Jamille Wade
Yooo...you adding cornstarch to the self-rising???? I love it! Like LOVE it! Btw, I'm obsessed with Paul Pruhomme's seasonings! Also, double dipping with an egg batter will really get it crispy.
Amir McDaniel
I know you ain't cussing now lol and I need parts of that like now
Key2 Cakes
You can throw down. Thanks for all your recipes. Blessings!
kimmy1984
If you take a piece of chicken off of the platter early is that really stealing 🤔, especially if it smells so good 😩.
Angie B
Looks yum! Cannot wait to try! Thank you for the video!
2536 cy
Love that chick er that Lady , she da best ! 😘
Aaron Rock
Loved this video!! 😍 funny
All4U Lifestyle
Just used your recipe! Have a way to fry chicken.
Tasha P
Batter pro? Amazon I'm otw!!
ann jean
Delicious! Thank you for sharing.

LihatTutupKomentar