HOW TO MAKE BEAUTIFUL RED VELVET CAKE COOKIES

BEAUTIFUL RED VELVET CAKE COOKIES
beautiful red velvet cake cookies
I never really ate anything red velvet that was until I married my husband and my mother-in-law, Jeanne made her red velvet cake for my father-in-law’s birthday. This famous red velvet cake is an annual tradition in their house and that was when I fell in love with red velvet. While I love red velvet cake these mouthwatering RED VELVET CAKE MIX COOKIES take the cake.

red velvet cake cookies, red velvet cake mix for cookies, red velvet cake mix cookies cream cheese, red velvet cake box cookies, red velvet cake cookies recipe, red velvet cake mix cookies with white chocolate chips, red velvet cookies from cake mix with white chocolate chips, red velvet cookies out of cake mix, red velvet cake mix cookies with cream cheese frosting, red velvet oreo cake recipe, red velvet cookies and cream cake, red velvet cake cookies betty crocker

Ingredients: 
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
-1/3 cup white sugar
-1/2 cup packed brown sugar
-1 egg
-1 tbsp milk
-1 tsp vanilla extract
-1 1/2 + 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
-1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
-1 tsp baking soda
-3/4 cups chocolate chips 

350F for 10 minutes

Enjoy!
Source:
HOW TO MAKE BEAUTIFUL RED VELVET CAKE COOKIES


TESTIMONIAL
Vanessa Oros
Why would people dislike this ITS FOOD (well technicaly dessert but still so good)
The Iron on Jin's Chest Used in The Fire MV of BTS
HASHTAG COOKIE JAR
lilly ramsey
I'm making these nowπŸ˜‚  I'm literally playing games in my phone until the dough is ready!
Phuong Nguyen
Dunno why but i find brown sugar look and feel pretty much like kinetic sand
Casx Dlc
Bake this! And I really loved it! Thank you for sharing this amazing receipe. Gonna bake this again for Hari Raya. Much love from πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¬
Sara
This looks delicious πŸ˜‹ Your recipes are amazing! πŸ’žπŸ₯🍧
Keyon Elkins
I'm falling in love with your channel !!!
SUBBED
Amani
This looks so good, I'm deffinetly trying it soon :)
Sara Jamal
They are  sooooooo gooood I've made them many tiiimes and still making.
the little fairy lady
This recipe and this video got a thumbs up! You did very well in your presentation you explain everything very well, and your cookies look fabulous! I'm definitely going to bore your recipe thank you XX I just subscribed
HadansBeauty
Mine are baking right now! Can't wait!
RinaTV
Yummy!! These look so good! Do you have any recipes without dairy? I can't eat dairy so it's like almost impossible to make these even though I really want to.
-Rina!
Mitali Salvi
omg! I really love this and these are easy😍😍
going try and
hats off to +sweet treats😘😘😘
Joelle UWU
πŸ’œπŸ’œLoved this recipe!!! So amazing I am gonna try to make It! Nice job!πŸ’œπŸ’œ
Maja BeCreative
Just subbed! Im so glad I found your channel! Love all your videos.
- can you make some christmas treats? :* <33
Trisha Garud
i made these today. they are so delicious i can't stop eating them.
JustJay
Always so good and super simple! Love it. =)
Super Blossoms
That looks DELICIOUS! :D
Jenna Pearson
Omg I LOVE your channel!!!! ❤️ but now I'm really hungry πŸ˜‚

Ayami Cv
By far the best cookies I've ever made, (and I bake a lot)
Texas,Sunny.
I love your baking.^^l do like to printing your recipe... CAN I??
tykia mayhue
I love her voice She sounds like Ruby from "Max and Ruby". Love the video tho btw.
Savannah Rohloff
I love baking. I watched one video and I love your channel already! Another subscriber earned! <3
Kaitlyn Bowden
just found ur channel its amazing u have a new sub πŸ˜€πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‰
HannahBanana
mmm this looks delicious! Imagine this with cream cheese frosting! 😍 I am so gonna make this!
AutumnGoogles37πŸ“
Oh my gosh, I LOVE red velvet! The cookies look amazing!
Katie Lynn
Hi! I love your channel! Could you do a face reveal? You sure know how to make me hungry, those look delishπŸ˜‹
Spirits Jamaa
TOTALLY making these.
gold 345
These are perfect because I love anything red velvet hehe 😊😻πŸͺ
Brooke McCarthy
First video I watched of you was last Christmas at like 1 amπŸ˜‚

LihatTutupKomentar