HOW TO MAKE BEEF STROGANOFF

THE BEST BEEF STROGANOFF IN THE WORLD
the best beef stroganoff in the world  

beef stroganoff, beef stroganoff recipe, beef stroganoff in crock pot, beef stroganoff crock pot, beef stroganoff easy, beef stroganoff in slow cooker, beef stroganoff slow cooker, beef stroganoff instant pot, beef stroganoff best recipes, beef stroganoff easy recipes, beef stroganoff recipe easy, beef stroganoff pioneer woman, beef stroganoff crockpot recipe, beef stroganoff with ground beef, beef stroganoff homemade, beef stroganoff ground beef, beef stroganoff slow cooker recipe


🍴HOMEMADE BEEF STROGANOFF INGREDIENTS:

1 lb top sirloin steak
2 Tbsp olive oil
2 Tbsp butter
1/2 medium onion, finely chopped
1/2 lb brown mushrooms, thickly sliced
1 garlic cloves, minced
1 Tbsp all-purpose flour
1 cup beef broth
3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
1/4 cup sour cream
1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1/2 tsp dijon mustard
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper

Green onion to garnish
8-12 oz Egg noodles, to serve

Source:
THE BEST BEEF STROGANOFF IN THE WORLD



TESTIMONIAL
wbrito8617
3:38 after going through instructions and finished cooking and you know you did a great job.
Md Alamgir K Khan
Its Really Cromshious. U r gre8
Nice Sapu
You're great at multi tasking haha. Laughing+cooking=good vibes!
Vilma Bock
Natasha you are so cute and sweet! 🌼God bless you! 🤗
Keith Frostad
I DID IT!!!  And it was amazing!  My date loved it too! Thank you Natasha!!
Gerry Cirillo
Natasha, My first time watching you, you are great so funny Loved the recipe but loved you more you made my day happy
a7xb4mvlover
Oh my goodness! Made this last night, and my partner and I were dying for more!! Such a great and delicious recipe! Definitely going in my recipe book 🤤
princess diaries
Its like carbonara sauce but steak taste thats yummy
Joan of Arc
You are such an amazing chef! I wanna see you on MasterChef 😍
dilemmix
I made this last night Natasha, I didn't change a thing and it was the best Stroganoff I've ever made! So this recipe will replace my other Stroganoff recipes in my folder, thank you!
GEI MM
Wowwww delicius ya tengo mi receta para el almuerzo 🤤🤤
Melvis Velour
This has become my families favorite - thank you for such a wonderful, silky, delicious recipe that's now permanently on the menu :)
Robson Protetico
Que estrogonofe delicioso..e Cheef linda hummm. Bjs do Brasil
Lisa Bernstein
I never understood why people eat on camera. I mean, it’s a little one sided, don’t cha think?! 🤣
But I’m looking forward to trying this recipe!
Frank Maddalone
Trust a guy.
Any husband would be lucky enough to have a wife that has a smile and skill like that.  One lucky guy.
Adam Vallejo
My coworker is ALWAYS bringing beef stroganoff for lunch and it smells delicious. I need to make time to try this recipe😩
Kulsoomriz Kulsoomriz
Keep up the good job
Mastermind
I don't follow cooking but subscribed. You are a special case
Anna Ledain
You’re personality and laughter is infectious, I can’t help but binge watch your videos. New sub here, can’t wait to make some of your recipes. They all look delicious 😋
Helen Wong
This Classic Beef Stroganoff is so incredible and super fancy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will you make this for the coming Easter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
carlsberg 6254
Get a sharper knife. It looks like you had some difficulty cutting that beef.
Ghadeer Fadhel
I love you so much and you are amazing and keep making me smile more and you are beautiful
maryam maryam
Just 2 more mins 😂😂😂 I can't wait!
Asif Khan
Wow! A perfect easy beefy dinner! Thanks
Ѵαltrчх Ԍαmíng
You remind me of Ellen 😂 idk why...
DougInNewYork
Made this for dinner tonight, and O. M. G! So delicious! And so simple and quick! Thanks so much for sharing this, Natasha! ❤️ #natashaskitchen
Vyvoom voom
1 bulan yang lalu
I JUST made this &
O . M. Gosh is it a WINNER!!!
I used a seasoned ground beef..ultimate burgers (2) because that's what I had & soy sauce low sodium in place of worchester.. however you spell that out..lol
So Dang flavourful!!!!
Ty!!!
👌👍😘🥰😊🤙🤗🙂

LihatTutupKomentar