THE MOST DELICIOUS MEXICAN GREEN SPAGHETTI

THE BEST MEXICAN GREEN SPAGHETTI
mexican green spaghetti 

The Green Spaghetti is a very Mexican recipe, therefore very delicious and with a lot of flavor. There are different versions of this pasta, there are those who make it spicy (only with jalapeรฑos); In my recipe you will notice that 1 jalapeno pepper is used and this is not at all spicy, perhaps for people with spicy-sensitive palates or who do not eat anything (absolutely nothing) of spicy they will notice that it contains this ingredient, but it really is a flavor and a Itching that will not affect you at all. A very easy recipe, you can do it in just 15 min, what will take longer is to cook the pasta, hence the rest is super easy and fast, poblano pepper is used but unlike other recipes, this one should neither be tamed nor remove the skin, that makes the procedure easier and faster. And the taste mmmmmhh! You will not resist eating more and more ... Normally it is a pasta that in Mexico is served on important parties or holidays such as (Christmas, New Year's Eve, etc.) but it is so easy that you can make it the day you want to eat it or the day you need a different companion for your day-to-day meals.

I hope you like the recipe, that you presume that you made it and that you loved the result.

Source:
THE BEST MEXICAN GREEN SPAGHETTI 


doo
great job, first time in years some one finally put recipe in English. because of this I give a thumbs up and I subscribed. with out even watching the video yet Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ‘
Jessica Garcia
Hello good day ... Thank you very much for the recipe I just made it and I am very rich and my husband loved it. ... Thank you
Tam Nguyen
I made my first green spaghetti today. It was delicious! Thank you for sharing your recipe.
Yazmin Castillo
I already did it thanks for the recipe I stay delicious udos greetings
Abby Chable
It's my fourth time doing spaghetti and my family loves this recipe ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ‘Œ  ๐Ÿ‘Œ  ๐Ÿ‘Œ
Crafts And More With Estefani
It looks delicious !! Thanks for sharing!
Katy Yagami
Hi there! Thank you very much for your recipe, I am just finishing it and I am very very delicious ๐Ÿ˜ Thank you!
Michele Lara
yum im hungry now!
Niggo Blackcalls
I like very much I speak from Germany a pleasure perfect Mexico food ๐Ÿ‘Œ
Maria Reyna
I like your way I burn the chili but it's more work now I'm going to do it that way because I never have help and it's easier for me, very good idea thanks idea
Anahi De Gonzalez
I loved it Thank you X Share ... Saluditos From Veracruz๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ™Œ
Kimberly
Thank you very much my green spaghetti came out rich ❤️
momof 2
New Subscriber! Already two kisses I tie it I stay rich thanks
Hannah Fernandez
Super delicious !!! I just prepared it again !!! We loved it
Yolanda Nazario
I loved megusto
Berdahl flower
Thanks for your recipe., ๐Ÿ’œ

LihatTutupKomentar