MEATLOAF RECIPES EASY QUICK | HOMEMADE MEATLOAF RECIPE

MEATLOAF RECIPES EASY QUICK | HOMEMADE MEATLOAF RECIPE
meatloaf recipes easy quick | homemade meatloaf recipe

Meatloaf is a dish of ground meat that has been mixed with other ingredients and formed into the shape of a loaf, then baked or smoked. The final shape is either hand-formed on a flat pan or created by cooking it in a loaf pan. It is usually made with ground beef, although ground lamb, veal, venison, poultry and seafood are also used.

The cooked loaf can be sliced like a loaf of bread to make individual portions. Because the dish can become dry, various techniques aim to keep the dish moist by either covering it with sauce or wrapping it, using moisture-enhancing ingredients in the mixture, or filling it with meats, cheese, or other vegetables.

INGREDIENTS
2 lbs Ground Beef ( I used 93/7 ratio)
1 small onion 
1 tsp season all salt (or plain salt)
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 cup ketchup
1 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce (in the video there is a typo)
1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
1 large egg

***Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and bake for 50 to 55 minutes
Source:
MEATLOAF RECIPES EASY QUICK | HOMEMADE MEATLOAF RECIPE



OTHER RECIPE OF MEATLOAF
Ingredients
Meatloaf Ingredients:
2 lbs ground beef 85% or 90% lean
1 med onion finely chopped
2 large eggs
3 garlic cloves minced
3 Tbsp ketchup
3 Tbsp fresh parsley finely chopped
3/4 cup Panko breadcrumbs
1/3 cup milk
1 ½ tsp salt or to taste
1 ½ tsp Italian seasoning

¼ tsp ground black pepper
½ tsp ground paprika
Meatloaf Sauce Ingredients:
3/4 cup ketchup
1 ½ tsp white vinegar
2 ½ Tbsp brown sugar
1 tsp garlic powder
½ tsp onion powder
¼ tsp ground black pepper
¼ tsp salt
Full recipe here
--------------------------------------------------------------------
TESTIMONIAL
Teddles Peddles
All I use Lipton onion soup mix, green n red peppers bread crumbs, little garlicπŸ¦‚
aubieal0878
I'll try this recipe it looks great mine won't stay together and I use exactly what you did except it called for a small can of evaporated milk. I've used that recipe since the 70s but it's not the same.
Hector Merced
Thank you πŸ‘Œ BTW you always have great background music
Ray Smith
I plan on making this Sunday for dinner
Mr Andreis
Yumm-Ooohh! Impresionanti.. πŸ‘ Deliciosidade..πŸ‘ now too start learning these steps and memorizing by heart all recipes that i love too watch and learn..thanks.
Karen Bailey
That’s looks really delicious 🀀
If I gave my hubby that amount on plate, he would chuck it back me ha ha ...πŸ˜‚
123jolien
The first recepy who is said wash you hands...and more honest important details 😁 brave! Great recepy, and great chef,!!! Thank you!
Thomas Soifer
Amen on thisπŸ˜€
Roger Kahn
It has been too long since I had meatloaf. After watching this I want to try your recipe.
Mark Neff
Most delicious. Nothing better than home-cooked comfort food.
vetterfellow
Taters look good too !!!...
Ken Leahy
I too saute the onions before adding to the mixture.  Nice job.
Sindee Kaye
Delicious!!!! I made this! ♥️ (I love your voice too!)
Angel Marandola
I wet my bread crumbs first! Makes the meat loaf more tender and soft and easier to mix
Teresa C
This is our basic recipe, except we use 1/2 cup oatmeal. Looks delicious.
Herlinda Flores
Omg you made my mouth water! Looks so yummy!!!πŸ˜‹
Rosa Montes
Beatiful  Thad dinner tomorrow  thanks  love your cooking ❤❤❤
Erics Granny
This seems very like my Mom's recipe.  Could never seem to remember all the ingredients.  I am going to try this!
Sunflower Jules
Thanks for your recipe, it looks delicous❣️πŸ˜‹
Mad Chaos
I made this sooooooo good.
Maria Luna
Delicious!!! I'm craving meatloaf too. Thanks for sharing your recipe ❤
Benny Sr Silva
I'll take some of that meatloaf, please! πŸ˜‹πŸ‘
gina
That looks yummy. It so reminds me of what my mom use to serve on Sundays. Plus what I use to make when my sons were growing up. Thank you for another Great video.
Robert barnes
Momma always knows what’s best for Sunday dinner...Absolutely DELICIOUS....
Γ‘ega
That is the way I had always done it.  I put the ketchup in the top as well.  For myself I add parmesan instead of egg as I am allergic.
Thriftyshopper L
I make mine the same exact way ain't nothing like it'll end it thanks πŸ’πŸ‘πŸŽƒ
Montana fishing Fun
Mama this is exactly what I was doing tonight. Hot damm,thank you so much. I know it’s gonna be fantastic. My MaMa only makes the best. My wife gets mad because I keep making your recipes. “She’s not the best cook” but don’t tell her. But she really likes everything I’ve made and I love her. She’s like you so glad I don’t live next door. Hehe.thanks again MaMa your the best cook ever.
Cliff Hillquist
Great minds think alike.  I make it the same way but exchange the catsup with a 1/4 cup of Yoshidas Asain marinade and cooking sauce.  I've tried many of your recipes and love them all.  You are a great cook.  Tanks for your time and effort.

LihatTutupKomentar