THE BEST FRIED CHICKEN RECIPE IN THE WORLD!

THE GREATEST FRIED CHICKEN RECIPE IN THE WORLD!
the greatest fried chicken recipe in the world!

fried chicken, fried chicken near me, fried chicken recipe, fried chicken steak, fried chicken in the oven, fried chicken oven, fried chicken in korean, fried chicken korea, fried chicken korean, fried chicken with buttermilk, chicken fried chicken, fried chicken lyrics, fried chicken breast, fried chicken crispy, fried chicken air fryer, fried chicken burger king, fried chicken batter, fried chicken tenders, fried chicken calories, fried chicken wings recipe, fried chicken thighs, fried chicken sandwich, fried chicken carbs, fried chicken easy recipe, fried chicken recipe easy

This fried chicken recipe is AWESOME. If you want Juicy and crispy fried chicken, you cannot go wrong here. No to mention. It is very simple to make. Make sure your chicken is at room temp when frying.

Source:
THE GREATEST FRIED CHICKEN RECIPE IN THE WORLD!


Omar Abdullah
I love how he said one cup of hot sauce then just dumped the whole bottle in πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Kirandeep Kaur
very short and informative whereas others speak blah blah blah for the first five minutes and you loose interest in the recepie
All makt Γ₯t Tengil
There is no KFC in Sweden this vid saved my life.
Jaaay J
Double dipping it helps give a crisper coating
Soviet Sniper227
You forgot to add one thing....
connorthesavage
It doesnt look like the thumbnail
Our Custom Build
I would do flour, egg, flour, just to get it extra crispy, but otherwise, it's great. I also like the video. Information is very clear. Frying time for different meat was a nice and important touch. Thanks!
Darvion eliza
Why did my chicken come out like a family of that naked mole rat from kim possible
BeautybyRalu
I made this tonight and OH YEAH! This was the first time I ever made fried chicken. My husband lives this stuff and he told me this is his new favorite now! It really was delicious! Thanks for posting!
Williams J
looks good, will make for my family. 😊
Donald Saunders
Great video thanks
LaDonna wIlliams
I love me some fried chicken so much I wonder how could I learned to fried some good old chicken I love me some Popeyes Chicken so much that's my favorite restaurant to eat at I don't like KFC nomore
Darryl Freeman
Tried your recipe and I have one thing to say.....It was great! Thanks for sharing.
TigerPlays - ROBLOX gaming and More!
Were making this every night from now on 😎
Mukta Priya
Is that tobasco sauce??
Enlighten Switch
Good music, I’m grooving n trying ur recipe now. Thanks
Breanne Forest
Ive tried a few different recipes before this one. This one is definitely my favourite by far! My whole family loved it 😊 delicious spice and flavour. As well as a classic crispy skin 😍
Nydira Adams
WHEREEEEEE FOR ART THOU SEASONING??!!!
Darrell Crawford
Can you use concrete mix instead of flour?  Curious
Enociti
Thanks so much for this recipe! My parents forced me to make dinner so I made this recipe and it was delicious! Thanks!
Patriot 1776
This is a really good recipe, I've made it several times. It's also very good with a tsp of cayenne pepper added to the flour mix for just an added kick! Thanks for sharing it!!!
brandon cross
I see white hands... I don't trust it🀣
whitney msingo
just tried it and it was amazing.
Destiny Mitchell
Just made this!! It’s amazing!! The only thing I changed was I soaked my chicken in buttermilk 1st then did flour egg mixture then flour again. This was amazing and crispy

LihatTutupKomentar