THE BEST BEEF GINILING

HOW TO MAKE BEEF GINILING
how to make beef giniling 
\

This dish is one of my favorites to eat. It's a comfort food for me, and I love it. This is my own personal way of making this. It's pretty easy to make and does not take long all. This dish is a Philippine dish, and it is usually eaten with white rice. Contrary to the picture, you will not add peas."

Here’s the list of Ingredients and measurements:

Beef Giniling Recipe

Ingredients:

1 lb Ground Beef
1/2 C Carrots (diced into small cubes)
1/2 C Potatoes (diced into small cubes)
1/4 C Raisins
1/4 Green Peas
1/4 C Red Onions (half of a medium onion)
4 Cloves of Garlic
2 tbsp Tomato sauce
1/4 C Green Bell pepper
1 tbsp Oyster sauce
1 tbsp Soy sauce
1 tbsp Brown Sugar
2 tbsp Olive oil or Canola oil
1/4 C Water
2 dashes of Salt
1 dash of Ground Black Pepper

Source:
HOW TO MAKE BEEF GINILING




***NOTE*** In cooking, always ADJUST according to your desired TASTE. :) Thank you so much for watching. I appreciate it.

TESTIMONIAL
Stephanie Chan
OMGGGG THIS RECIPE MAKES THE BEST GINILING I'VE EVER HAD! Thank you po!!
Delante's Vlog Show
masarap ate, great job on your beef giniling, good with flour pancake.
pugak
simple lng pla mg luto ng giniling. thanks sa video ate๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜™
Lucien Augustin
Thank you for the recipe! This came out delicious!!
Marife Caimoy
It was so good and I thank you for the recipe!
Aries Mel
Love this Recipe, I tried it & test amazing ๐Ÿ˜‹thanks  for this recipe ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘
jednick
I somehow stumbled on this recipe, and I'm glad that I did. It's the first Filipino dish I've ever made. This was excellent! I served it over Jasmine rice. I forgot to include the diced green pepper, but didn't miss it. The sauce really makes the dish; I might double it next time.
Otra Aventura
"YOU'RE GOING" TO LIKE IT!
Thanks!
romnick dahan
Goin to cook ths tom .ty
random stuffs
Sexy ng boses ni maam
Niรฑo Paulo Reblando
love the recipe
etand d'great
2 tbsp of water eh sa video di naman 2 tbsp na tubig ang nilagay mo dami kaya nun
Jm Dota
Hi.. at first, I didn't believe this recipe.. but after I tried it.. I was like insanely satisfied with this dish.. the secret behind this dish is the secret sauce she made (soy sauce, sugar, & oyster) with my amazingly salt + pepper pinch skill.. hehe..

LihatTutupKomentar