THE BEST INSTANT POT GARLIC PARMESAN CHICKEN RECIPE


 INSTANT POT GARLIC PARMESAN CHICKEN RECIPE
instant pot garlic parmesan chicken recipe

Freezer head lockdown I got the stomach bug my husband got the stomach bug and I was out of work and he was out of work so it was a very very stressful week to say the least so I am fully back I a meal prepping I am going to do training again and so I make sure I have stuff ready for when I get home I can just warm it up and have dinner same thing with lunches so right now I am going to be making a garlic parmesan chicken and rice dish in my pressure cooker so I'm going to show you the proper way to cut a chicken breast a lot of people cut it the wrong way and I had learned this from an actual butcher so that was actually great to learn because 

How to make? please watch the video below
 INSTANT POT GARLIC PARMESAN CHICKEN RECIPE



I was cutting it the wrong way and so let's get started on this dish and you're going to see multiple videos pop up this week because all this meal prepping is going to be getting recorded because I'm cooking it in my pressure cooker and I'm even going to attempt to make banana bread with all of this started this chicken breast into the proper bike size pieces cuz it's kind of like a risotto but not I'm not using a Barrio right so usually when you cut chicken breast into strips I was always like to Chew Chew Chew Chew and just want to know why you don't want to do that you want to go against the grain just like you would for beef so he's going to look at the green markings so it's all going this way 

I'm actually going to cut this is just so we can have nice trips in old break down better when you bite into it so I'm going to continue to cut these up into strips Against the Grain and then I'm going to cut the strips actually just we have bite-size pieces I'm going to continue to cut this and then we'll pull a pressure cooker up so now we're going to do we're going to fry up the chicken breast that we've cut up just about a tablespoon of butter I'm going to turn this on to saute and brown on high does butter melt and then I will bring it back to add in the cut up chicken there's nothing better than the smell of browned butter until you can't see pictures really so this is going to take this down when this is all nice in El Cajon starting to Brown is alive all the other ingredient if 

I can no longer see anything so I'm going to add 2 and 1/2 cups of water two cups of heavy cream I'm also going to use Campbell's cream of chicken soup this one is cream of chicken with herbs that I have even more seasoning in it I love cream of whatever soups I feel like they're very comforting my me my grandparents and all the casseroles that they used to make definitely a great memory for me all of that out I want to get that a gentle stir just cuz I don't want to fly in everywhere they shut the sautee part off how to make sure that that cream of chicken soup is nice Incorporated can I wear a denim direct do you want a long grain rice 2 cups Child come out of frame kitchen and if you're not making a mess when you're cooking then you're not really cooking second cousin can I grab a little stragglers 

but I dropped all over the counter and my counters are clean so I'm not going to mix this at all but I am going to add in now I said this was for everything garlic taste someone to use a tablespoon a tablespoon of garlic powder we use a lot of garlic do you want to keeping teaspoon of onion powder and I'm also going to do an additional teaspoon of salt and pepper terminal leave this as is am I going to let it out and I'm going to bring you up front so I can show you what to put on a manual pressure high for a Crock-Pot Express when I go to beans and chili high pressure and just for 5 minutes and take a few minutes to build up the pressure and then it will cook once it beeps at me and says hey I'm done cooking I'm going to do a quick release so but this bad boy pressure cook away and you any this is going to take about a minute or so and then we'll open it up and finish probation I just steal away stay open away from you cuz there's always a mini access to you can I give it a mix all right so now we're really going to finish up so I got a small wedge of Parmesan cheese I just tried it myself I just want to 

I take the rain and I cut them off and I put them in a little baggie and put them in the freezer so when I make like tomato basil soup I dropped a Ryan in the soup or even any other type of SuperSU that you do that you want just as nice salty flavor cheesy flavor for a ride in there so I got my cheese wedge at all these which it was super cheap was only like two bucks or something like that but worth it tablespoon of dried parsley and I would just give us some nice mix just so the cheese can get all nice and melted into you finish it is that simple and that easy and there are my house alarms again 

I just had to bribe my dogs with cookies to make them quiet no big deal they're just they're alerted that's for sure all right so everything seems to be nice and Mexican and let me just grab a little fort that is good very very creamy let me know if you guys enjoy this recipe is definitely a comfort food classic with the cream of chicken soup and rice just nice and thick and rich is definitely not diet friendly so I hope you guys had a great time watching me film this video and let me know how easy it is for you to use your pressure cooker and also make sure that you and give me a share also shoot me a comment to let me know what you want to see cook next in the pressure cooker have a good night guys

LihatTutupKomentar