THE BEST SOPES RECIPE

THE BEST  SOPES RECIPE
THE BEST  SOPES RECIPE

sopes recipe, chicken sopas recipe filipino, sopes recipe ground beef, best sopes recipe, easy sopes recipe, keto sopes recipe, sopes de pollo recipe
#sopes #recipe  #dinner #food

Foltz Art
Chicken Sopes Oh YEAH!!  fluffy and golden.. I well eat them any way I can get them this is some Goooood Steph!! I 💖ove this! especially with a Mountain of Pico de Gallo on top!

Jasmine Gutierrez
I moved out of my moms house a couple of months ago and I find myself missing her homemade food. Your recipes give me so much comfort and now I can cook the same meals my mom cooked for me as a kid 🤗 thank you for sharing!💖
source:
How to make Sopes | Views Recipe




OTHER RECIPE OF SOPES
Ingredients
3 cups masa harina

1 tablespoon salt

2 cups warm water, or as needed

1 quart oil for frying



Directions

Whisk masa harina and salt together; stir enough water into mixture until dough is smooth and holds together. Form dough into 2-inch balls. Flatten each ball to a 1/2-inch thick circle.


Heat oil to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) in a deep-fryer or large saucepan.


Fry dough in the hot oil until sopes are just lightly browned, about 30 seconds per side. Remove sopes with tongs and place on a paper towel-lined plate; cool just until sopes can be handled. Pinch the edges of each sope together forming little 'boats'. Return to hot oil and fry until golden and cooked through, 1 to 2 minutes.

LihatTutupKomentar