HOW TO COOK BUTTER ROASTED CORN-ON-THE-COB: COOKING WITH KIMBERLY

HOW TO COOK BUTTER ROASTED CORN-ON-THE-COB: COOKING WITH KIMBERLY
how to cook butter roasted corn-on-the-cob: cooking with kimberly

butter roasted corn, butter roasted corn on the cob, butter roasted corn on the cob, butter roasted cornish game hen, butter oven corn, basil butter roasted corn, garlic herb butter roasted corn
#butter #roasted #recipe #food #corn
source:
HOW TO COOK BUTTER ROASTED CORN-ON-THE-COB: COOKING WITH KIMBERLY


Roasted corn on the cob now I've taken the corn on the cob out of the husk and the leaves and I'm just going to take a room that end off so I can fit in my smaller casserole dish and I'm going to cut them in half each now holiday plates already tend to be quite busy and crowded with all the turkey and dressing and the fixin's so I don't want to add yet a whole corn on the cob that as well but we do want to come. So I'm cutting them in half so it's much smaller and easier to put on your plate as well so I'm going to butter up my little casserole here it's a 9 by 9 I think and I'm just going to throw these guys I can fit them in such a way to sell all actually get in here 



so show me the minutes up some fresh parsley from my garden I just like those little flecks of green on there you can add some now and some later or you can just add it all now I'm preheating my oven to 350 degrees and I'm going to let this just roll in the oven for about 30 minutes while I'm getting everything else prepared it's an easy dish to just let go what's cool about this dish is that you're already doing with butter okay but the butter will not will not burn which is awesome and when you're done with your corn on the cob when it's done roasting you can just roll it in the butter that's in the bottom here and it's ready to serve right I'm going to just put a little bit of butter on each one you're going to baste it halfway through 



if you can remember and get in there if you have time you just need to go to the top it's going to choose down anyway I'm going to coat these guys with some nice freshly ground pepper salt sprinkle those that harshly throughout but that's what it looks like before it's going in if you are a particular fan of Parmesan cheese and you want to add some Parmesan it's a little bit salty it's nice on there as well so I'm just going to cover this with coil go in the oven at 350° I'm going to check it in about 20 minutes they look nice how many is a little bit more butter and I'm just going to use one Clump and then use that for all of it so I'm not getting personally back in my butterball better than corn and butter all right so baseballs again with that butter beautiful they look awesome the heat of the baking dishes 



will melt that butter quickly for you to be these look great I'm going to put them back in the oven there been in there for roughly I would say 20 minutes at least another pay this corn should be ready how to make sure these guys are basted nicely in that butter before you serve them aren't they lovely so there you have it that's how you cook butter roasted corn on the cob all right let me just grab one of these try it for you so be sure to roll it in the bottom before you serve it butter and spices are she's got that butter you've got the salt and freshly ground pepper and that nice fresh parsley super duper great now what's better than that butter was born 



let's try little bit of this it's buttery it's just salty enough that little bit of parsley just adds a little beautiful tank and the corn is nice and crunchy still reluctant to boil corn because I think it gets waterlogged and I liked that little bit of Christmas that's great to me that just makes me feel like it's really fresh corn it's a beautiful way to presented as well and it won't take up so much room on your plate especially at the holidays so I hope that you try it that's how you cook butter roasted corn-on-the-cob you can do it to me on Twitter at cooking with Kim like the fan page at facebook.com my shows are on our food. To be cooking with Kimberly youtube.com cooking with you and you can find me syndicated on Roku come to my website at cooking with Kimberly. Calm And subscribe interact with us and let us know what's going down in your culinary World being 




LihatTutupKomentar