HOW TO MAKE CREAMY GARLIC PENNE PASTA WITH CHICKEN

HOW TO MAKE CREAMY GARLIC PENNE PASTA WITH CHICKEN
HOW TO MAKE CREAMY GARLIC PENNE PASTA WITH CHICKEN

creamy garlic penne pasta, creamy garlic penne pasta with chicken, creamy garlic penne pasta recipe, creamy garlic chicken penne pasta recipe, cheesy creamy garlic penne pasta, chicken bacon penne pasta creamy garlic tomato, creamy garlic mushroom penne pasta, creamy garlic parmesan penne pasta, creamy garlic penne pasta calories, creamy garlic penne pasta genius kitchen, creamy garlic penne pasta ingredients, creamy garlic penne pasta instant pot


Tender pasta and chicken smothered in a creamy, garlicky white sauce – This Creamy Garlic Penne Pasta with Chicken is a delicious and easy meal for any night of the week!



CREAMY GARLIC CHICKEN PENNE PASTA RECIPE

This chicken penne pasta recipe is a thing of beauty. Tender pasta and chicken coated in a rich creamy, and incredibly flavorful sauce with so much garlic – the aroma alone will have you melting.

Adapted from
Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe - Easy Dinner




RECIPE OF CREAMY GARLIC PENNE PASTA WITH CHICKEN




INGREDIENTS

12 ounces penne pasta cooked to al dente
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast cut into small pieces
5-6 cloves garlic minced
4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
3 tablespoons butter
2 cups nonfat milk
1 cup chicken broth
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1 cup Parmesan cheese divided
1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley plus some for garnish
Olive oil
Salt and pepper

INSTRUCTIONS
Cook pasta to al dente according to package directions. Drain and set aside until ready to use.

In a large, deep skillet, heat olive oil. Add chicken and season with a pinch or two of salt and pepper.

Cook until chicken is no longer pink, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate and set aside with the pasta.

Add 3 tablespoons of butter to the skillet and melt, then stir in garlic and cook for 1 minute. Stir in flour and italian seasoning cook for about 1 minute or until golden. Whisk in milk and chicken broth and simmer for several minutes until thickened. Remove from heat and stir in half of the Parmesan cheese until melted.

Full recipe and instructions here
--------------------------------------------------------------------



TESTIMONIAL

--------------------------
Emanuel Wolfhard
Bruh am I tripping or did she just make Alfredo without cheese?.....
POC Skellington
You missed the most important ingredient of all...
Elanor Hsu
0:10 doesn't have any cream in it
Yet you put half and half??
1kayters
I’m getting hungry
1 like 1 chicken Alfredo in a plate for me
Charlie Cobra
"Don't walk here baby, I'm making a movie". Made the video so much personal and so real. "Sweet".
janny21
Favourite part: Don't walk in here baby. I'm making a movieπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜‚
Dylan Odum
Made this for my girlfriend and she said “where’s the cheese?”
Shawn Hicks
Natasha: "It's so creamy and good and actually doesn't have any cream in it!"Also Natasha: Adds 1.75 cups heavy cream...
lonely potato
I'm 11 and was able to make this on my own, but I used premade sauce. My mom honestly thought it was delicious and I thought it was good to
Agnela Fernandes
That little girl understands mom is making a movie
carlos coronado
great recipe. just as a comment. this is more of a beurre blanc than alfredo sauce. you need cheese for the alfredo. great video however. I enjoyed it
Chris Butters
Sorry came out lovely me going to cook more from now on sorry
Atomik Fajita
You dont forget the garlic but you forget the cheese? Oh, ok.
Alexzandra Sookhan
My mom is currently in the kitchen making me thisπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚
Yves DeLondon
Duh, is this even easy? It’s look easy, I’m trynna try this. Let me know if you’ve tried and how it went
SNIPE IT
You can’t make Alfredo without Parmesan in the sauce like damn
Sana Ali
I tried this recipe today and it was amazingggggggg
But I added cheese in it coz I love cheese
KayLuvSpngBob
Awww when your daughter came in the kitchen 😊😎 she wanna see what mommas doing
Peggy Joseph
My favorite part.....Im making movie....she's soooooooo cute.
Michelle Khan
Half and half is half cream and milk 🀨
Top Best Talent
Natashas Kitchen this is a amazing recipe great work thanks for creating this channel you inspire millions of people keep up the great work you do...You have a great talent I hope my talent show channel can reach nearly as many people one day like your channel does everyday....You Rock...A+A+A+A+A+A+
Aamna Yasser
Hi Natasha, Ure doing a great job! I tried this recipe today and it was a big hit πŸ˜‹πŸ‘©πŸ»‍🍳♥️ Thanks God bless!
Nicole .M.M.M
Girl : It’s so creamy and good...

Also girl : But the best of all is that it doesn’t
really have cream at all...

Me: WAIT, WHAT?
Free of Us
I put fresh Parmesan on top so good
kaden Pham
Why do I feel like I’m watching troom troom listen to the voice
Samuel Rathbun
I would add bacon and maybe some sundried tomatoes.
Irish Segui
I will try this recipe ☺😊. I love this channel 😍😍 Natasha is so cute 😚
sofia nanou
M SOOO HUNGRYYY
Chris Butters
I got confused 3 and a half of each or all up I guessed all up wrong but looks to much
Hajrie Ahmeti
that looks so good
Rolando Mota
Thank you very much I just stole your recipe πŸ‘πŸ½.
I love chicken Alfredo πŸ˜‹

LihatTutupKomentar