HOW TO MAKE KETO CHICKEN RECIPES SLOW COOCKER


Good morning welcome back to my channel I hope everybody's having a great Monday it's a little chilly here in Arkansas but the sunshine and it's beautiful and they have eyes I wanted to get this Crockpot meal going that for dinner tonight and so I thought I'd bring you along it's going to be a garlic butter chicken with a cream cheese sauce but first i'm going to do the chicken so I've got my crockpot here and I've got it on low already and the first thing I'm going to add is a stick of butter real butter and I've kind of chopped it up so it

will melt a little bit easier and if that's insulted that's all I ever use any more than salted butter we're going to put that in there and then I have three boneless skinless chicken breasts I'm going to place that in there I just admire I don't really need this will make a couple meals probably think about the chicken in there.

Other way and then I'm going to add the recipe called for eight whole garlic cut in half so you the flavor comes out but I've got 10 in here I like garlic so we're going to kind of put these around so they're not all in one spot garlic garlic garlic love me some garlic how to spread them out a little bit okay and then this wasn't called for the recipe but I'm going to add some of my dehydrated onions that I've done myself just so I can use them up and I'm going to put the whole it's probably

equivalent of a large onion I'm going to put the whole thing in there here we go there's that and a little bit of salt just to your private about a half a teaspoon but in there and some pepper fresh ground pepper that my ground up okay I think that's it not going to put the cover on this and I'ma let it cook I'm going to start periodically but I'ma let it cook for 6 hours on low and I will bring you back at that point I'm going to shred it up and then we're going to make the cream cheese sauce that goes over top of it so I will bring you back when it's all done

okay the chicken breast and the onions and the garlic and the butter have been cooking in my crock pot for about 6 hours maybe a little bit less but close to it and now I'm going to take it out and Shred the chicken up and put it back in there and then we're going to make the cream cheese sauce to go over top of it so I'll bring you back here in a second okay I want to show you how tender this chicken was I mean it just spread it up so it's no good got one already shredded up so this is the second one smells wonderful those onions is dehydrated onions and the garlic and I'm going to make that will make the cream cheese sauce and then I'm going to make probably make some noodles to put this over so the second one and then here's the third one that's pretty good-sized one tell me what it's nice and tender and

LihatTutupKomentar