THE BEST CABBAGE, SAUSAGE AND POTATO SOUP

THE BEST CABBAGE, SAUSAGE AND POTATO SOUP
the best cabbage, sausage and potato soup
This Cabbage, Sausage and Potato Soup recipe is totally hearty and comforting, full of the best savory flavors, easy to make, and it’s guaranteed to warm you right up!
Guys, this soup.

It’s only the middle of September, and I have already made it three times this past month.  And when I say three times, keep in mind that I’m now married to a handsome vegetarian who won’t come anywhere near this one.  Which means this huge, simmering, delicious pot of soup (plus leftovers) are exclusively for Yours Truly.

And I still can’t get enough of it!

potato soup,potato soup recipe,potato soup crock pot,potato soup in crock pot,potato soup loaded,potato soup and ham,potato soup easy,potato soup how to make,potato soup recipe easy,potato soup slow cooker,potato soup in slow cooker,potato soup homemade,potato soup bacon,potato soup pioneer woman,potato soup ham,potato soup vegan,potato soup simple

Adapted from:
THE BEST CABBAGE, SAUSAGE AND POTATO SOUP



This is probably due in part to the fact that I’m about 30 years late to the party that is cabbage soup.  I’m not sure why, but our family never grew up eating it, and for years I used to only think of it only in terms of those crazy fad diets, and never really tried a good bowl until a few years ago.  But the second I did — oh man, guys — it was cabbage soup love at first bite.  Especially when you add some smoked kielbasa sausage to the picture, and some hearty potatoes, and lots of savory and garlicky seasonings — this feel-good, hearty, savory, delicious soup is comfort food to the max.

I wish I squeeze you all around my table and ladle you up a steaming bowl for yourself right now.  But instead, I’m just going to beg you to stir up a pot for yourself. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
TESTIMONIAL

Carol Maggio
I made this soup yesterday, and it is absolutely tasty and delicious. I made everything according to your recipe (almost) but added fresh mushrooms to the mix. Scrumptious!!!!
DontGetMadd
Delicious 👍. I like that theres no talking to much and telling us your life story like other people's cooking videos 😂😂😂. Ingredients,cook and bye..simple.
Tessa Smith
Currently making this.
Elizabeth Larson
Wow, this looks amazing! Such a cute video, and I love your music choice, too. Very inspiring!
Christine C
Will try this soup tonight. It looks delicious. By the way, the music is great--who composed/performed it?
Deb wright
Great! Idea, video and dish. Thanks! for putting it together.
Craig Harvey
My oldest son calls this "Thanksgiving dinner in a bowl" (even though it doesn't have any of the Turkey, stuffing, etc..). Best fall soup EVER!!
Steven Jennings
Looks Awesome I'm going to make this next week
Josh Smith
Can I have the name of the song
God Given Nutrition
I'm wondering (aside from sausage)if it's necessary to saute the ingredients since it's a soup? I usually don't saute ingredients for soups, so I'm wondering if anyone has skipped that part all together?
EvanescentTuber
Sausage is very bad for you.
Tom Green
I made this the other day but I forgot the cabbage , stock and sausage and it didnt taste good

LihatTutupKomentar