THE BEST DRAGON CHICKEN

THE BEST DRAGON CHICKEN

Today let's make a quick and easy into Chinese daughter for the dragon chicken dude I have 500 grams of boneless chicken we just got into nice thin strips like this now to this I'm going to add a teaspoon of garlic paste a teaspoon of Ginger paste half a teaspoon of pepper powder some salt to taste a teaspoon of soy sauce add a tablespoon of red chili paste I'm going to mix this with just going to crack an egg in this mixes

I'm going to add 2 tablespoons of corn flour or cornstarch and two tablespoons of or you can call it Murda see that you mixed swell and coat each piece with all this now what you going to do with deep fry these pieces of chicken I've already kept alive full of oil the oil is nice and hot let's just try these pieces of chicken so we've tried this chicken pieces for 5 minutes then I send Chris and they're done from inside as well let's remove these let's head down to the recipe now as he did a walk over here I'm going to add 2 tablespoons of oil and the oil is also nice and hot I'm going to add a quarter cup of cashew nuts to this and just try them do they just change into a nice light golden color is it going to be the color has like he changed 

How to make Dragon Chicken? please watch the video below




I'm going to add three dry red chillies Rocky chopped and I'm going to add bell peppers I've taken half red half yellow and half green small heel sandals Donuts Austin I want this dish to look nice and colorful I'm going to add one onion that I have dialed in to be cute so what is this is well for a few seconds now let's add a teaspoon of Ginger paste a teaspoon of garlic paste sauteed I'm going to ask him salt just enough for the vegetables because we've already added sort of the chicken Papa teaspoon of pepper powder 

I'm going to add a tablespoon of red chili paste going to add a teaspoon of soy sauce half a cup of ketchup tomato ketchup mixes really well you can see the vegetables I've already got a lovely glaze let's add quarter cup of water to this mixes well analysts add the fried chicken to this I'm going to add a teaspoon of sugar today we got the chicken with all the vegetables for almost three to four minutes and each and every place is quoted well with the sauce let's remove it in a serving Bowl and the dragon chicken is ready to be so you can solve it as a Stocker at your party or for your kids Tiffin with some nice fried rice so do try this delicious recipe and let me know


LihatTutupKomentar